Antic Vol. 5 No. 1 - May 1986 - Fourth Anniversary Issue
- Game of the Month Rockslide by James Hague
Antic Vol. 5 No. 8 - December 1986 - Celebrate Your Holidays With Atari
- Game of the Month Uncle Henry's Nuclear Waste Dump Be careful with those toxic cans by James Hague
Antic Vol. 5 No. 11 - March 1987 - Inside Today's Atari Corp.
- Rainbow Screen Customize Flashy Displays For Your Programs by James Hague
Antic Vol. 6 No. 10 - February 1988 - Scanners
- Game of the Month Current Events Most Players Can't Take It For More Than 45 Seconds! by James Hague
Antic Vol. 7 No. 7 - November 1988 - Atari Brain Surgery
- Tech Tips by James Hague, Max Metral
Antic Vol. 7 No. 8 - December 1988 - Best of 1988
- Game Of The Month E-Racer - Beat your best time, or get off the track by James Hague
Antic Vol. 8 No. 5 - September 1989 - Joystick Test Lab
- Tech Tips Bigger 130XE RAMDisks, Keyboard Input Checker, Docfile QuickPrint, Improved Trigger Response by Charles Jackson, Arnold Putong, Frank Jersawitz, James Hague
Following Vol. 9 No. 2, Antic continued as a special section in STart magazine. Click here for an index of Antic section articles in STart.
Return to the archive home page