Dream Street: Products We'd Like To See(Not much change this time. Still some good opportunities for hackers, programmers, developers, and entrepreneurs.)
• New protocols for BobTerm: KERMIT, ZMODEM, and ANIS.
• A 24-pin Epson driver for Daisy Dot III with correct aspect ratio.
• A serial (SIO) buffer for slow printers like the 1027 and 1025.
• A PAL programmer.
• An adapter to convert composite video to TTL (MDA, CGA or VGA).
• A really good VT-100 emulator for BobTerm.
• An 8bit version of the ST program Aladdin for GEnie users.
• A high quality electronic schematic drawing program with a 24-pin driver.
• A patch program to make AtariWriter-80 completely compatible with SpartaDOS.
• A utility for converting Print Shop fonts to Print Power format.
• A 256K upgrade for the 600XL (perhaps utilizing 44256 DRAMs).
• A drawing utility for Print Power.
Got an idea for a product? Send it in! If we think it looks good, we'll add it to this list!