Donald R. Seay has just released SFP, a group of utility programs for users of SynFile+. SFP adds a number of functions not available within SynFile+ itself, including:
* Print, write to a file, or display on the screen the structure of a SynFile+ file.
* Alter the values associated with record number and counter fields.
* Add, change or delete values in look-up tables.
* Change true/false texts for conditional items.
* Recover deleted files.
* Change the justification of any data item.
* Create, save and produce reports in either list or label format.
SFP will run on a 48K Atari with BASIC and is priced at a reasonable $19.95 (plus $2 shipping).
4 Forest Drive
Palmyra, VA 22963-2118
CIRCLE #160 ON READER SERVICE CARD.